- Over Thanksgiving weekend, I read the LA Times, which I normally do not do but it was on the counter in my house. According to this LA Times reporter, there was no discriminating between Israelis, Jews, Zionists, Muslims, Palestinians, and Hamas. All Jews heart Israel. All Israelis are Jews. All Palestinians are Muslims. And so on, and so on. No wonder people are so oblivious. In other news, I’m so frustrated when I read about the attacks on Gaza because I don’t know where to donate or who to call and I despise feeling powerless. Related to that, I want to see this movie.
- This article about Hillary Clinton. The best part is when she corrects a reporter – “it’s a ger, not a yurt.”
- I get a sick sense of satisfaction reading about Republicans picking at the dead corpse of the Romney campaign. Is that wrong? I don’t want to be right.
- Chile, because I’m going there soon.
- Homeland is a really good show. Like, really good. It’s the anti 24, and awesome. You don’t need Showtime. I know I don’t.
- Deportation of immigrants who are just trying to have a shot at life. But there are people fighting back.
Those are the things on my mind.